Tooth Extractions – Auburn, CA
Painless Tooth Extractions in Auburn
No one likes it when a tooth has to be removed, especially Dr. Haddad. He’d rather help his patients keep all of their natural teeth for a lifetime, but in certain situations, the best thing he can do is simply remove a tooth that is beyond repair. When doing so, he always uses a light touch and plenty of local anesthetic to ensure that the procedure is comfortable from beginning to end.
Why Choose Sierra Dental Care for Tooth Extractions?
- Patient comfort is priority #1
- Wisdom tooth extractions performed in-house
- State-of-the-art tooth replacements available
Why Would You Need an Extraction?
Dr. Haddad may recommend a tooth extraction if:
- You have a cavity that can’t be repaired with a filling or crown
- A tooth is too weak or broken to be restored
- Gum disease has damaged the bone needed to support a tooth
- A tooth has become impacted (stuck), painful, or infected (this is often the case with the wisdom teeth)
If necessary, Dr. Haddad can help a patient choose a replacement before he removes a tooth to minimize any time spent with an incomplete smile.